Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Brief Hiatus in Posting


Just a quick post today to say that I won't be posting for a couple of weeks as I'm pretty heavily snowed under with postgraduate work at the moment. In fact, that's the reason my posting has been sporadic at best recently. I might be able to get the odd post up if I find time but it'll probably be pretty quiet on here until after my deadline (July 8th).

This is hugely frustrating as I've been waiting for the Ork book for a long time now. I'm planning on the usual full rundown of course, but it will be a little later than usual. I've also got to finish my rulebook review and continue where I left off with the AM review. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible! Please stick with me!

Ironically I've probably written more words on here over the last few months than I have in my uni work!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the post-grad work, and I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the new Orks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...